SolutionsIconex™ offers a complete solution with more than 10,000 products. We bring convenience and simplicity to businesses worldwide.
In any business, it’s the little things that can make an unexpectedly big impact. With Iconex™ quality receipts solutions, commerce flows more smoothly and the customer has a better experience.
Iconex™ manufactures a complete line of stock and custom color-printed POS paper rolls. We improve receipt printing so that you can expect a smooth process due to fewer paper jams, reduced costs due to lower service charges, and increased customer satisfaction.
Iconex™ has always focused on the total cost of printer ownership by qualifying thermal papers for use in printers. Our unique paper certification process ensures that we provide the best value solution to our customers at the lowest possible cost. Customers can select the right product for their specific application from a range of high-performance solutions to lower-cost alternatives.
Benefits & Features Partner with Iconex™ and benefit from:
- Global manufacturing facilities certified to FSC and ISO—certified 9001:2008 standards
- Precise specifications that are Iconex™—OEM approved
- Global single-source provider for all POS supplies
- Coverage of all major OEM POS and credit card systems
- Wide range of thermal papers including 2ST™ two-sided, BPA-free, BP-free and phenol free alternatives
- Capabilities to convert a large variety of raw materials including thermal, bond and carbonless papers
- Lithographic and flexographic custom print capabilities
- Security ink printing solutions to reduce receipt fraud
- Iconex Certified Media™ that has been rigorously tested to meet stringent criteria in TAPPI compliant lab, in order to maximize print head life
- Paper grades are subjected to rigorous qualification procedures to ensure superior quality
- Roll lengths are slit to tight tolerances
- Longer-length roll options reduce user downtime cost
- State-of-the-art production equipment manufactures precisely dimensioned, clean paper rolls that produce the minimum amount of paper dust or lint
- End-of-roll warning signals are carefully applied to control paper waste for users
- An extensive range of roll widths, lengths and packaging variations are available
- Industry’s widest range of thermal receipt paper products—from low-cost general-purpose grades to application-specific specialty thermal papers—meeting every level of need
- Application-specific thermal papers have been developed to support bar code capability, high resolution graphics or image durability from 5 to 25 years
- Choices include traditional bond papers and environment-friendly alternatives; including 100% recycled papers and BPA-free, BP-free and phenol-free papers
- Full color process printing