WHO WE ARE
Iconex is the leading low-cost provider of paper receipt and differentiated label solutions essential to daily commerce. A tradition of innovation dating back to 1887 is weaved into the fabric of Iconex’s identity beginning with the company’s invention of the paper receipt which revolutionized business transactions.
We are looking for a dynamic Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) to join our world headquarters operation in Duluth, GA. The CHRO will be responsible for providing the overall leadership and people strategy for Iconex on a global basis. The CHRO is a strategic partner to the executive team and articulates HR needs and plans to the CEO and board of directors.
The CHRO will drive transformative initiatives as the business, industry and talent base evolve. The position is responsible for overseeing all facets of the human resource function including strategic planning, talent acquisition and retention, benefit administration, compensation management, equal opportunity and affirmative action, HR organizational effectiveness, data analytics, and labor/employee relations.
The CHRO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, leading all HR functions including executive compensation, M&A integration, recruitment, retention, performance and talent management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, payroll, and legal compliance. Specifically:
- Working closely with the executive team acting as a trusted advisor to achieve strategic and financial objectives
- Assessing the competitiveness of HR programs and practices against the relevant markets and drives initiatives for improvement and change
- Ensuring the HR team remains current with employment laws and regulations and maintains an effective program of compliance
- Leading HR in M&A transactions through various stages from due diligence, pre-close and integration
- Creating the overall strategy and implementation of a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Developing compensation structure that includes job descriptions, salary structures and incentive programs
- Designing benefits plans including communication, enrollment and administration
- Developing comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of Iconex
- Creating a performance management program that promotes continuous improvement initiatives that increase employee satisfaction
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 to 15 years of increasingly responsible Human Resources management experience in a global company (manufacturing preferred) with 5+ years’ experience at the executive level
- Strong record of mentoring and developing leadership talent and serving as a key member of an executive leadership team
- In-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance; liaise with external legal counsel as needed on all employment related matters. Significant legal experience may result in this position being elevated to the Chief Administrative Officer that will be responsible for both HR and legal governance for the company.
- Strong knowledge of EEO and affirmative action
- Demonstrated experience that includes both unionized and nonunion employees
- Experience building HRIS systems and other HR programs and processes in a complex environment
To apply, please send your resume to Americas.HR@iconex.com and reference the CHRO job position.
Iconex provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Iconex complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities.