How to Apply
We go to great lengths to find the right people. Below are a few tips regarding our application process, which we hope will assist you when applying for a job at Iconex™.
1. Identify an Opportunity That Fits Your Profile
- Browse our open positions
- Identify the roles that fit better with your previous experience, strengths & capabilities
2. What Does the Job Require?
- Key Responsibilities
- Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if it’s open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
3. Self-Assessment: Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description.
- Defining what you have: your competencies & style
4. Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: Visit the other pages within our Careers section, and the About page, to learn about our Mission, Vision & Values, and compare towards your own needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for Iconex™
- Identify why you would be the right candidate for the position
We highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- For career opportunities in North, Central, or South America, send your résumé to [email protected]
- For career opportunities in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, send your résumé to [email protected]
- For career opportunities in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, send your résumé to [email protected]